Wednesday, November 10, 2010

jeepers peepers

Getting kind of peepy creepy around here...Chocolate Mousse Peeps showed up today uninvited...
And sitting right beside them in arrogant display were Sugar Cookie Peeps...

Am I in Peep heaven or hell?  I'll know in a few more days....at least I have a matched set of holiday Peeps.

I could always dry them out and hang them on the Christmas tree...but that would be an open invitation to the Three Blind Mice to visit.  Maybe I will put them in Christmas cards to send this year...

Wait. I don't do Christmas cards.  Make Christmas earrings out of them?  No. That would mess my hair up, or I might end up chewing on one and accidentally eat an ear lobe...mine.  

Hmm...A Peep creche perhaps?  I'd probably set them too close to the furnace and have a holy meltdown. 

Guess I am gonna have to just force myself to have a gastronomic Peepout. 

Peep shishkabobs!  That's it!  Although grilling the Sugar Cookie Peeps will be kinda like burning Gumby at the stake....

Peep Out Peeps!



No comments:

Post a Comment