Wednesday, February 2, 2011

pocahontas phil

This morning Steve came running through the house like a madman.

Steve: we gotta plant a garden as soon as the ground dries. Groceries are sky high and getting higher.
Me: they just got high in price today, this second.
Steve: well no they've been going up all along. And it's going to be an early spring so we gotta PLANT!!!
Me: and how do you know that?
Steve: Pocahontas Phil said so.

I just looked at him and shook my head in disgust as he left the room. Then I heard him laughing down the hall.

The man is a demon. And he'll be killing a groundhog and trying to feed it to me if I don't watch him.

He's evil that way. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment