Sunday, April 3, 2011

the smiling geek

Ever wonder what a geek like me does on a lazy day while the hub is watching Nascar?

That's right, I dink around with new software.

This little program was on my laptop. Smilebox. Don't know how it got there (which tells you how many "try this free" buttons I click on). So far I am smiling. Trying it out before I sink any money into the paid version. There are ads (which is why most software gives you a "free" version, to trap you into the ads), so forgive me. And let me know what you think.

Oh, and forgive the lounge lizard music too. It was either that, or too lively jazz, or some bouncy Italian music. I had a nice Loreena McKennitt tune chosen, but of course, I can't use it on the free version. So Larry the Lounge Lizard it is....
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A slideshow design by Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment