Saturday, May 21, 2011

saturday's child

Today is a day to add to my memories. A day that would not seem special to anyone but me. Just an average day. Another day in my life.

But that is what makes it special to me.

Each dawn breathes new life into me
Each day I live is a wonder
Each grandchild's hug warms my heart
Each moment I watch life happen

Is a moment added to the love in my heart
And though my heart is filled to bursting

There is always room for one more

....memory


BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

6 comments:

  1. Very nice. And what a wonderful perspective on life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous you have grandchildren already.

    I was an older mom, and will be in my 70's if my children start having children.

    I am 51 now, and my son is 9.

    So, let's hope he doesn't have kids in his 40's.

    Wonderful perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Thom Brown
    Those thoughts came to me as I watched the grandest grandkids in the world playing and oblivious to everything else. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @The Empress
    For years I thought I didn't want grandkids. I preached at my kids to wait, because I'd bee so young when mine were born (barely 18 with the first). So none of my kids married until their 30's, and didn't have children until then. So I am 58 with 4 grandkids ages 1-6, and thankful they didn't wait any longer! At least I can still keep up! :D
    Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cath - I always very much enjoy reading your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Beckey
    Thanks Beckey! I'll try not to be too boring. :D
    xo cath

    ReplyDelete