Wednesday, February 27, 2013

a day of good karma and wonder

Simply put...

1. Today I found out my 35,000 photos were recovered (among other files...about 280 GB of data!).
2. Yesterday I was able to stand like a tree.  (Well, like half a tree...I fell on the second half of the tree pose.)

My yoga instructor was so impressed she stopped leading and applauded me.

Do I tell her that I spent hours trying to center myself and balance?

Noooo...let her think it was a sudden happening.


...life is so very good. ~cath
find me @jonesbabie on Twitter

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful news on both counts! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I danced all over the living room for about a half hour when I got off the phone with the Geek Squad...I love those guys!

      (SW wasn't nearly as excited as I was. He misheard me while I was on the phone and thought I had authorized another $500 toward the recovery...instead of $70 for a new hard drive!)

      Delete
  2. Yay and yay is a good way to start my day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the worst of times, and then the best of times...I feel so Dickensian...
      YAY! :D

      Delete