Friday, December 20, 2013

for you, chris, the story of the two AJs

Take a moment out of your hectic day, and watch this.  It stopped me dead in my tracks the other morning, and made me realize that even though we see the worst of humanity broadcast every day in the media, there is also a lot of good that takes place.  Many stories go untold.  This is one that was discovered and shared by a local news station, ABC 33/40 here in Birmingham, Alabama.  It touched my heart and made me realize that it doesn't take a big effort to make a difference in someone's life.  This story is one example.


I share this for Chris, my nephew, who is a special person in my life.  Chris can't speak, but I am sure if he could, he would say "thanks Aunt Cathy". 

...life is good. ~cath
find me @jonesbabie on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Aunt Caca xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris. And tell your mom thanks for interpreting. :-)

      Delete