Wednesday, May 13, 2015

day 13: bokeh

Ok, I spent more time reading about people arguing how to pronounce "bokeh" than I did learning how to shoot this style of photography. Then I realized I was running out of time so I downloaded an iPhone app and cheated my way to my version of a bokeh shot. So take it any way you like, since I've been up since 3AM and am looking at the back of my eyelids trying to post this before I doze off.

Bokeh is a photo that is partly blurry, the background part. The more circular the lights or colors in the background are, the better. I think. My photo ended up looking like a cut out pasted on a blurred background, but, oh well. I'm finished. 

Have a great day or night, and remember every day is brand new. Isn't that exciting? 

Addendum: another shot at bokeh. This is one I will have to work on...(sigh)

My sister's bougainvillea, and her photo, with my editing, using Tadaa, a great app to use...



No comments:

Post a Comment